- This disclaimer shall govern your use of the Complete Healthcare Solutions website.
- By using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full; accordingly, if you disagree with this disclaimer or any part of this disclaimer, you must not use our website.
- This document was created by Navigator Marketing.
- Copyright notice
- Copyright © 2016/2017 the Complete Healthcare Solutions
- Subject to the express provisions of this disclaimer:
- (a) we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and (b) all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
- Licence to use website
- You may:
- view pages from our website in a web browse
- download pages from our website for caching in a web browser; and
- print pages from our website,
subject to the other provisions of this disclaimer.
- Except as expressly permitted by Section 4.1 or the other provisions of this disclaimer, you must not download any material from our
website or save any such material to your computer.
- [You may only use our website for [your own personal and business purposes], and you must not use our website for any other purposes.]
- Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub -license material from our website;
- show any material from our website in public;
- exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
- redistribute material from our website.
- We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or
- You may:
bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
- Acceptable use
- You must not:
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
- access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means;
- violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website; or
- use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
- You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
- You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is [true, accurate, current,complete and non -misleading].
- You must not:
- Limited warranties
- We do not warrant or represent:
- the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
- that the material on the website is up to date; or
- that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
- We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in this disclaimer, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to Section 7.1, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of this disclaimer, our website and the use of our website.
- We do not warrant or represent:
- Our details
- This website is owned and operated by the Complete Healthcare Solutions.
- Our principal place of business is at: Address: Unit 15A, 2037 Long Lake Road,Sudbury, ON P3E 6J9, 705.523.9400 Toll Free1.888.523.9401
- You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by using our website contact form, by email to email@example.com or by telephone on 705-523.9400
Complete Healthcare Solutions is committed to protecting your privacy. Any information you provide to this website will only be used in accordance with this policy.
This policy may be changed from time to time if, for example, legal requirements change. Any changes will be reflected on this page. You should check this page on occasion to ensure you are still happy with any changes.
The following information may be collected:
- Job title
- Contact information (including e-mail address)
- Other relevant information for offers
This information may be used to:
- Keep records for our business
- Improving our services
Sending promotional e -mails about new products or offers we think you will find useful, based on the information provided.
All of your information will be kept securely. Suitable electronic, physical and managerial procedures have been put in place to preventunauthorised access and disclosure.
We will not sell, release or otherwise lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission to do so, as required bylaw. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties.
You may stop receiving promotional information at any time by using the unsubscribe’ link which can be found in all promotional e -mails we may send.